Saturday, February 8, 2014

Perry Miniatures Wars of the Roses Archers

 More Perry Miniatures, painted as Yorkist archers from the wars of the Roses.


Following my usual style (semi-uniformed, to make a unit look cohesive), they're in a combination of wine red / french blue which instantly says 'Yorkist' (to me, anyway).


I really enjoyed assembling and painting these miniatures, the fit is so good.  Nice variety too, and interchangeable with the European Mercenary set for even more variety.



I went with a Yorkist 'star' or 'rayed sun' badge.


The soft hats were a nice option.



All-in-all, a nice set that I will definitely work with again.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on these - I'm working on the same set at the moment and looked for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again - I'm nose-deep in WoTR at the moment, and very happy about it :)

    ReplyDelete