Thursday, February 20, 2014

More Perry LRDG / SAS

Even more Perry Long Range Desert Group / Special Air Service from WW2;



The grenade-lobbing chap uses a Perry head, the other three are modified with beards and head-dress added.


Mostly rifle-armed this time (I usually have more of a mix), which work well with my home-grown WW2 skirmish rules (range is three times that of a sub machine gun).  If there's any interest, I will publish the rules in a future blog.  Only about three sides of A4 (including tables), with a card-based turn sequence and some other neat elements I've not seen in commercial rules.


Large beards on these chaps.  Maybe they're hoping for an extra cover-save.


Mortar team, mounted on my favoured 3mm foamboard.


Rear view of the mortar team, showing the 'green stuff' head-dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment